Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Anyone know where I can get the following

1) The hunter is death
2) Trail of the Copper king
3)The white Whirlwind

Many thanks

Posts: 217 | Location: BC - Canada | Registered: 08 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billrquimby
posted Hide Post
Try Google, abebooks.com, amazon.com, and alibris.com

Bill Quimby

Posts: 2633 | Location: tucson and greer arizona | Registered: 02 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
You'll find ALL of his books in a choice of new or used at a range of prices towards the bottom of this page:

http://www.shakariconnection.c...frica-authors-b.html

You'll also find the same site will have what is probably the largest collection collection of African hunting and Africa related books on the net..... there's also a fairly extensive collection of sheep hunting books there and in the unlikely event you can't find what you want listed, you can search here:

http://www.abebooks.com/books/...gan&pfxid=a_99173590

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Pete

John Ford in Harare has them all 8833...Had his card in my walet until a couple of days ago...now it is filed somewhere safe in my office....

He is Helensvale just behind the big church...

Posts: 3026 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
You will have to wait for me to shuffle off, then probably the local church sale. Besides that, I have no intention of shuffling just yet.

SUSTAINABLY HUNTING THE BLUE PLANET!
"Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful, murder respectable and to give an appearence of solidity to pure wind." Dr J A du Plessis

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
T.V.Bulpin also wrote ''The Ivory Trail'' which is the story of Cecil(Bvekenya) Barnard It may be of interest to one whose user name is Bvekenya ?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, Bvekenya - as in my user name, comes from those hallowed halls of literary fame - every man and his dog knows who Fredrick Selou's was - yet, there where a few fantastic hunters that wandered around Southern Africa that very few know about.

TV Bulpin put word to paper, and created a fascinating series of works. I have many in my collection, some in poor state and some pristine – yet, some of the novels are still eluding me - I'm hoping to get my grubby paws on one real soon though.

Posts: 217 | Location: BC - Canada | Registered: 08 January 2010Reply With Quote