THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOOKS AND VIDEOS of INTEREST FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Books And Videos Of Interest    Centrefire Rifle Accuracy - Creating and Maintaining It

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Centrefire Rifle Accuracy - Creating and Maintaining It
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Folks if you've an interest in Gunsmithing or just what it takes to make a rifle accurate....and restore accuracy to a gun that's gone "off tune"..... then Contact Bill Hambly-Clark Jnr at Blackduckpublishing@bigpond.com and get yourself a copy of Centrefire Rifle Accuracy - Creating and Maintaining it.

Chapters include:

The Action;
Barrell Setup;
Fit the Barrell;
Trigger tuning;
Reloading dies;
The Full length sizing die;
Bedding the stock;
Telescopic sight mounting;
Jam and Touch;
Barrel tuning;
Barrel tuners;
Cleaning and Reloading.

Bill has been a custom rifle builder for over 40 years, shoots Long distance rifle competition and has shot Benchrest at a National .......... and International (?) ...... level for 40+ years.

He explains his theories and methods on how to build accurate rifles and genuinely wants to pass on the knowledge.

It's the best description on fitting barrels, truing actions, bedding stocks, tuning triggers etc that I've ever read and, so far, I've just skimmed through it.

I'd be surprised if his input didn't change the way you build rifles ........... and I'm sure you'll pull that "problem child" rifle out of the cupboard that you just couldn't get shooting once you've read how Bill does it.

It's 458 pages that you won't be able to read just once. It's worth the price of the book to see the colour pictures of some of the beautiful rifles that he's built.

Posts: 348 | Location: queensland, australia | Registered: 07 August 2007Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Hello, does anyone have a phone number for ordering the book on Centrefire Rifle Accuracy by Bill Hambly.Thank you

Posts: 1 | Location: manheim pa, | Registered: 29 March 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You could try email addresses:

mkass2@bigpond.com or
blackduckpublishing@bigpond.com

Might be better than trying to work the time differences between manheim and barcaldine.

Posts: 348 | Location: queensland, australia | Registered: 07 August 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Folks,

I was just corresponding with Bill by email and he says that he has copies of his 5th Edition available.

Don't miss out. Any chapter of this book is worth the books price.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
anyway to get one here in the US? Importer, perhaps?

thanks,

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Idaho Sharpshooter:
anyway to get one here in the US? Importer, perhaps?

thanks,

Rich

Available on Amazon, $46, 506 pages.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
thanks, Gato...

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've had a copy for quite some time. I wouldn't part with it.

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This book will make you wonder how your old clunker is capable of hitting a wash tub at 50 yards.

Posts: 722 | Location: Corrales, New Mexico | Registered: 03 February 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
squeezenhope,

the danger in this book is that it will cause you to see if you can get same pumpkin roller to hit a dime at 100 yards.