THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOOKS AND VIDEOS of INTEREST FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Books And Videos Of Interest    african dangerous game cartridges by Pierre van der walt

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

african dangerous game cartridges by Pierre van der walt
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
hello,

do you know where i can find this book somewhere in NA?

thanks a lot.

Posts: 1731 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada. | Registered: 21 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21210 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
If you have'nt already read it I recommend Taylor's "African Rifles + Cartridges". A lot of info + general good reading.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
thank you very much Mike.

Norman, i read it and still have it, thanks anyway for the reminder very interesting and a lot of humour in ...

Posts: 1731 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada. | Registered: 21 May 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Pierre van der Walts book is by Pathfinder Book Publishers. PO box 1314, Pinegowrie, So. Africa RSA..Tel (2711)792-3134, info@pathfinder-publications.com www.pathfinderbookpublishers.com

It is the most informative book in regards to African Dangerous Game cartridges, and is the best reloading book Ive seen by far

My copy is a limited addition, signed on June 25th 2011, by Walt and I don't know if its still in print...

Also the publisher is also African Hunting Gazette, Richard Lendrum if that's any help..

Hope this helps.

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41833 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ray,

exchanged emails with Pierre and the book is out of print ...

found one sample in UK as the texas seller is not answering emails or phone. but maybe they are busy to prepare christmas.

all the besrt.

Phil

One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
medved,

I was in the Outdoor Visions booth at DSC. They have a number of copies of this book. In fact, they were on sale for something like $39. Bob Harper, the owner of Outdoor Visions, said they bought up all the remaining supply. Bob will be at the Houston Safari Club show this weekend. If you are still interested, send me your contact details and I will give them to Bob and urge him to contact you.

Mike

Posts: 21210 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote