THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOOKS AND VIDEOS of INTEREST FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Books And Videos Of Interest    IT SHOULDN'T HAPPEN by Kevin [Doctari] Robrtson

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

IT SHOULDN'T HAPPEN by Kevin [Doctari] Robrtson
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted
My apologies if it has been written up before. It is well worth the read, very funny. Photographs by Catherine Robertson.
Printed by Safari Press, ISBN 1-57157-296-1

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes very well written, good humor and stories. "Cathrine the Great" sounds like a heck of a woman. And I really like a man that can laugh at himself.

Posts: 41766 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very true. Hannes Wessels book along the same lines is incredibly entertaining as well. His story about the elephant meat kept me in stitches for days.

Can't remember the title of his book, but hunted in his gari one year in Masailand.

Posts: 9994 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of waterrat
posted Hide Post
I just loaded it on my Kindle,,looking forward to reading it!

I tend to use more than enough gun

Posts: 1409 | Location: lake iliamna alaska | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
"Kevin? Is it possible to grow a third testicle?"
I was sitting in a deer blind reading that on my Kindle and laughed so hard all the deer ran off!

Man what kind of stories PHs must have!

Posts: 41766 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:
"Kevin? Is it possible to grow a third testicle?"
I was sitting in a deer blind reading that on my Kindle and laughed so hard all the deer ran off!

Man what kind of stories PHs must have!

But some you dare not repeat for fear of civil litigation. And then there are some that listeners accuse you of being an outright liar. Fond memories though. I wonder if my one old tracker still thinks of the European woman sunbathing starkers when he went around some bushes to see if a kudu bull was still on his way down a hillside. Damn near knocked himself out walking into a jacket plum. The goose egg on his forehead was something to see.

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's funny I don't care who you are. Heard a similar story about a Russian "lady/interpreter" heard third hand, but then, I wasn't there.

Posts: 9994 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote