Find
Notify
Tools

Fenwick Travers
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted
I am asking for any info here. Several years ago I bought 3 books from 1/2 price, Fenwick Travers + The Years Of Empire, F.T. + the Lost Kingdom, + F.T. + the building of the Panama Canal. These are historical novels written by West Point grad. Raymond Saunders + although historically accurate they follow in the line of the Flashman series (r/e the rouge that you cheer for). There were supposed to be several books but the only 3 I have found were the ones listed above that went from the Spanish American War through the Boxer Rebellion to the Moros in thee Phillipenes + finally to the building of the Panama Canal. How "memoirs claim to tales through the next 2 world wars. I would love to read more of these + if anyone has any info please pass it along. If Saunders only wrote these 3 then I recommend you find then; you will not be disapointed.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Look em up gents, you won't be disappointed. Good brain candy while being historically correct.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote