THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOOKS AND VIDEOS of INTEREST FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Books And Videos Of Interest    African Rifles and Cartridges, NIB, for sale

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

African Rifles and Cartridges, NIB, for sale
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Book by John "Pondoro" Taylor. Great read. I have a personal copy and have read it a few times. Great information and stories on hunting with various rounds. This one still in the wrapper. Dark brown cover, with what appear to be wheels on the front of the cover. $25 shipped. If interested please drop a note to Titewad15@hotmail.com. I tend to forget I listed something, and not come back for a month, lol.

Posts: 501 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 18 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
That is one very great book + at a reasonable price. I have read mine several times. A lot of real info there as well as some good stories.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
SOLD

Posts: 501 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 18 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I got your P.M. It is crazy the prices these days. I have a copy of Speeds "Mauser" book + I couldn't believe that now out of print what they are going for. But then again, most everything is getting expensive.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote