THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOOKS AND VIDEOS of INTEREST FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Books And Videos Of Interest    Graeme Wright's SHOOTING THE BRITISH DOUBLE RIFLE!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Graeme Wright's SHOOTING THE BRITISH DOUBLE RIFLE!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted
This is a writer who is about the most knowledgeable writer I know of where double rifles are concerned. I had his first addition but missed the 2nd, and 3rd additions when they were finished. These books contain a lot of information on just about anything to do with owning and loading for double rifles.

in his 2nd, and 3RD additions he has the best info on the phenomenon called OVER STRESSED RIFLING or OSR caused by the use of bullets that are too hard that damage double rifle barrels. All his information is backed by the people at Holland & Holland and other makers of double rifles.

His recommendations for proper loading of double rifles are well presented.
Now that these books are no longer printed, the second, and third additions have become quite expensive, but for the person who loves the fine double rifles, these books are a must.

…………………………………………………..oio old Mac

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Agreed. Great book.

Posts: 9953 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote