THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOOKS AND VIDEOS of INTEREST FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Books And Videos Of Interest    Anyone else read Footsteps of an Ivory Hunter now that it is more available?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone else read Footsteps of an Ivory Hunter now that it is more available?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Do you think it is worth buying? Is it any good?

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I just finished it today.I think he covered it all in his first book but I found it still somewhat exciting-still very good and better than the rest.I like reading about the lions-the man-eaters he hunted etc...and reading some interesting bits here and there like what he kept in the butt of his stock.

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tomahawker
posted Hide Post
I liked it. Good photos not seen before and some new material. I recommend it to anyone.

Posts: 3452 | Registered: 27 November 2014Reply With Quote