The Accurate Reloading Forums
Yellowstone

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4521043/m/2671064162

28 August 2020, 23:23
Capt. Purvis
Yellowstone
If you have not been watching this you need to start. My Dad and I try and meet and watch every week. Just finished the 3rd series.

I love the opening part of the First series. One of the Sons ask John Dutton to think of what he could do with all that money. Dutton tells his son that all he would do with that money is buy a place like the Yellowstone. He will die before he sells that Ranch. What is so great about this show is that there are thousands of ranchers and farmers in this country that feel the same way. People get closely attached to land.
29 August 2020, 02:10
Smokin Joe
After that "train wreck" of a season finale, the next season will probably be "Yellowstone 4 - the wrath of Rip" Big Grin
29 August 2020, 08:06
NormanConquest
I haven't watched it, although I've seen it advertised in the movie catalogs. This is the one with Kevin Costner, right? I like him. I can relate to your comment on attachment to the land. I have a small ranch in Central Texas where I live + would not give it up.

Never mistake motion for action.
29 August 2020, 17:42
Capt. Purvis
Rip is definitely on the DNFW list.
30 August 2020, 19:31
LHeym500
It lost me when Kevin Costner’s character had folks branded. I could not sympathize with him.
01 September 2020, 20:48
Capt. Purvis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2TXFS5Vvgg
02 September 2020, 09:43
NormanConquest
I still have left to watch the show. Still watching Ripper Street on ROKU.

03 September 2020, 08:57
NormanConquest
Finished Ripper St. + now watching "Frankenstein Chronicles" with Sean Bean. I have liked Sean ever since he played Richard Sharpe in the series. Too bad he is often cast as the villain but that is to his favor as an actor of versatility.

12 September 2020, 23:02
GroundsKpr
quote:
After that "train wreck" of a season finale, the next season will probably be "Yellowstone 4 - the wrath of Rip"

Yep. Those guys made a serious mistake by not gettin Rip first. I actually feel sorry for whoever sent Beth that bomb.

They say the older you get the wiser you get---Trust me it's easier to get older.
13 September 2020, 03:04
JTEX
quote:
Originally posted by Smokin Joe:
After that "train wreck" of a season finale, the next season will probably be "Yellowstone 4 - the wrath of Rip" Big Grin

Yes Sir!!!!!

Rip is gonna mess some people up!!!
13 September 2020, 03:05
JTEX
quote:
Originally posted by GroundsKpr:
quote:
After that "train wreck" of a season finale, the next season will probably be "Yellowstone 4 - the wrath of Rip"

Yep. Those guys made a serious mistake by not gettin Rip first. I actually feel sorry for whoever sent Beth that bomb.

That's no joke! Terrible mistake!!!