Find
Notify
Tools

Frederic Forsythe
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted
Just finished rereading for the 3rd time his book of short stories called "The Veteran".The whole book is good as all of his are but my favorite is the last one "Whispering Wind" about a lone survivor from the Little Big Horn + OH so much more. Highly recommended reading as well, all of his books but his other short stories book "No Comebacks."

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I thought there were no survivors from Greasy Grass except for Curlys horse.

DRSS: HQ Scandinavia. Chapters in Sweden & Norway

Posts: 2805 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 09 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Of course Jens, that is what we all call a good story. I always have been partial to the time travel genre as well. are you another fan?

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jens, pick up the 2 books "The Veteran + No comebacks". After that, you can choose if you want to read any of his novels. Dumb question. You will. Glad to turn you onto another great writer.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
Of course Jens, that is what we all call a good story. I always have been partial to the time travel genre as well. are you another fan?

I am a big Custer period fan. patriot..and some escapistic time travel tu2

DRSS: HQ Scandinavia. Chapters in Sweden & Norway

Posts: 2805 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 09 June 2005Reply With Quote