THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SHOTGUN FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Shotgunning    Remington Model 3200 barrel trade
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Remington Model 3200 barrel trade
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
A good friends father in law passed away and gave his daughter a 12 gauge vent ribbed 28 inch full chocked over and under. She decided she wants to try trap shooting. Being a women she wants to trade her 12 gauge set up for a 20 gauge set up. Please contact me and I can give you their phone number so you can talk to her or her husband. Thanks, Jeff

Posts: 557 | Location: Michigan, US | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I am not sure what you are asking. I am not an expert on Rem 3200's but I do own a tube set for skeet. You may want to do some research yourself, but I do not believe that the 3200 was ever made in a true 20 ga. There were 4 barrel sets, and also perhaps 2 barrel sets, but these were all on a 12 ga. receiver. So, I am not sure what she wants. there are plenty of trap guns out there. perhaps she should consider getting a Rem 1100 semi auto in 20ga. with screw in chokes?
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote