New
Find
Notify
Tools

Home clays set up
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have been working to set up a simple sporting clays range on my acreage in SE Arizona. My goal is both entertainment for myself and friends as well as afford a means to practice various presentations that I have difficulty with.

I settled on a pair of Atlas AT250 clays machines mounted on carts with pneumatic wheels. With these I ordered long range wireless remote releases with voice triggers.

I got these assembled on the carts and hauled them outside to try them out. They performed really well with biodegradable White Flier standard targets, and were able to throw the targets at high speeds and quite a distance - about 90 yards.

These machines are made in the USA with all stainless bodies with aluminum arms and seem to be very well made. The customer support was very good.

If you are looking for a quality target machine at a reasonable price, I would have a look at Atlas traps.

Ps: I have no relationship with this company beyond that of a satisfied customer.

Posts: 872 | Location: S. E. Arizona | Registered: 01 February 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a cool set up.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3428 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DCS Member:
Sounds like a cool set up.

My thoughts exactly

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7570 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote