Find
Notify
Tools

Benelli M4
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of JPenn
posted
Not sure where this question belongs, but this forum is almost all I look at and there seem to be folks with good info and willing to share. What is up with the seeming shortage of Benelli M4 shotguns at present. I see a few on sites like Gun Broker, but not many. Cabela's seems to have a few of the pistol grip variety, but I would prefer the regular shotgun stock and they have no idea when they might get one. Is it lack of shipments from Italy due to Wuhan Flu? Thanks in advance.

SIC TRANSIT GLORIA MUNDI

Posts: 226 | Location: Texas | Registered: 11 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
Have you looked at Benelli web site and performed a search in find a dealer.

Suggest that you type in your zip code and dealers name, location and phone number pop up and you can give them a call one by one to see what they have in stock.

https://www.benelliusa.com

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1563 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JPenn:
Not sure where this question belongs, but this forum is almost all I look at and there seem to be folks with good info and willing to share. What is up with the seeming shortage of Benelli M4 shotguns at present. I see a few on sites like Gun Broker, but not many. Cabela's seems to have a few of the pistol grip variety, but I would prefer the regular shotgun stock and they have no idea when they might get one. Is it lack of shipments from Italy due to Wuhan Flu? Thanks in advance.

Call the beretta gallery in New York.

I bought my tactical Benelli m4 with regular stock in new York.

I then put a pistol grip once I got to Orlando.

Love the gun. My county entered curfew and I loaded the the m4.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The M4 is the only gas shotgun I would trust.

My Uncle has one. Great gun.

Posts: 10608 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I have never used the Benelli. In the 60s I used a Rem. 1100 on occasion for skeet but in the later years I found that they malfunctioned on a periodic basis; that being said, they never did when they were new. Regardless, I have NEVER had any failures from the pumps, Rem. 870, or Win. Mod. 12.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jaqua’s has them.

Posts: 10095 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jaqua's is a great shop!

Posts: 20076 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Southland Gun Works
Darlington, SC
We can get what you need - as long as the government doesn't intervene. Import policies are wonky these days.

Posts: 3652 | Location: SC,USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote