New
Find
Notify
Tools

V3
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Has anyone shot the Remington V3 yet. I'm looking to buy the wood model if I can find one before next hunting season.any reviews would be appreciated.

Posts: 168 | Location: Canada | Registered: 22 March 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Matt Norman
posted Hide Post
I haven't even seen one yet. Are they shipping them to dealers?

I read/saw Randy Wakeman's review but that was nearly a year ago.

P.S. There is not one for sale on Gunsamerica or Gunbroker so that means other than the ones they loaned out to the writers for the reviews there aren't any being shipped to dealers. Wonder what the hangup is?

Posts: 3273 | Location: Western Slope Colorado, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
This from Randy Wakeman on shotgunworld posted Wednesday Nov 18th:

I mentioned this a short while back on my website. I'll re-mention it here:

I received a phone call from Remington yesterday, November 12, and here is the latest information. The long-awaited Remington V3 autoloader has been finalized and has been in production in Ilion, New York.

The V3 is being released, in quantity, in January 2016. Four models (sku numbers) are initially released: the 26 and 28 inch black synthetic and the 26 and 28 inch synthetic camo. The walnut version is not being released in January, but is scheduled to follow mid-year 2016.

http://www.shotgunworld.com/bb...5&t=412973&start=660

Posts: 444 | Location: North Pole, Alaska | Registered: 28 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info. I was under the impression that they were already in stores. Looks like I'll have to wait a bit.

Posts: 168 | Location: Canada | Registered: 22 March 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Matt Norman
posted Hide Post
Here we are deep into January and nary a one for sale on Gunbroker or Gunsamerica. Bidness must be really good that a model they tooled up for well over a year ago is still not being shipped. They managed to make some up for writers to look at/shoot a year ago but still not released.

Either there are problems with the gun or Big Green has some significant production issues. Or both?

Posts: 3273 | Location: Western Slope Colorado, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote