THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SHOTGUN FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Shotgunning    New tactical lever action 12 gauge
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New tactical lever action 12 gauge
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted
https://www.shootingillustrate...ries-l-lever-action/

Anyone else think this is pretty sweet.

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27595 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nope.

That's homely as hell.

If you want a manually operated repeater shotgun, the pump is just fine.

Sticking a "tactical" label on it to try and sell it?

I'd have my concerns about it given my experiences with lever action shotguns as it is (old original turn of the last century winchesters).

A new one that retails for $399? Nope. I expect extraction issues, and feeding problems.

A lever rifle is neat, but I am not impressed.

Posts: 10600 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
I like the birds head stock. The pump is king, but I do love a lever action.

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27595 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of buckeyeshooter
posted Hide Post
1887 Chiappa or winchester shotgun. https://youtu.be/47nWth0kRS8 shown here with a drop 2 modification on the action because you are only allowed 2 rounds in competition to keep it even for a double barrel shotgun. It will hold 4+1. I will take the old one any day.... especially an original winchester in 10 gauge.

Posts: 5699 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
its different!

Posts: 1532 | Location: south of austin texas | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote