THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SHOTGUN FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Shotgunning    Looking for someone who can checker the wood on Mdl 42
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for someone who can checker the wood on Mdl 42
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Need someone who checker my stock and forend in the B-carved pattern - and can do it in a reasonable time period. Any help appreciated.

DB Bill aka Bill George

Posts: 4360 | Location: Sunny Southern California | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Check out Ahlman's Gun Shop and ask for Carrol, the checkering lady. Friend of mine has Win. Mod.21 and had her do the B style checkering and looked vey nice indeed plus quick turn around compared to others. Just a suggestion.

Posts: 1050 | Location: S.Charleston, WV | Registered: 18 June 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Adam Freeman posted this in here a couple of months back, but with no follow up. You might PM or contact him. I have no further knowledge of this checkerer.

http://forums.accuratereloadin...251037812#2251037812

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jim Kobe in Bloomington Mn does checkering and does it very well.

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2628 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote