New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sporting Clays
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Went out today with the old Browning Citori Sporting Clays model for the first time in 5 years. I surprized myself with a 36 out of 50 using old 1 ounce handloads. Have to admit I had forgotten how much fun sporting clays is.

Posts: 2059 | Location: Mpls., MN | Registered: 28 June 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
tu2

One of Us
Picture of MeMe
posted Hide Post
One of the first things I am going to do when Ca opens up is go Sporting Clays shooting.

Posts: 360 | Location: California | Registered: 14 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tanks
posted Hide Post
Here in Southern CA Sporting Clays have been open for a while.

Posts: 1083 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: 01 January 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The Clark County Shooting Range here in Las Vegas, is getting ready to open up again. World Class shooting range for everything. Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of tanks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Use Enough Gun:
The Clark County Shooting Range here in Las Vegas, is getting ready to open up again. World Class shooting range for everything. Big Grin

Know a good Sporting Clays instructor in Vegas area? I have to leave my house the 4th of July weekend and figure on hiring someone for 2-3 days of private instruction.

Posts: 1083 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: 01 January 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Call the Clark County Shooting Complex at 702-455-2000 and ask for Jason Lenhart. Or, contact him at Jason.Lenhart@ClarkCountyNV.gov Another that you could try is Ron Dombrowski at Silver State Claybreakers. His number is 702-245-6016.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tanks:
quote:

Know a good Sporting Clays instructor in Vegas area? I have to leave my house the 4th of July weekend and figure on hiring someone for 2-3 days of private instruction.

If you could go to the Tucson Trap and Skeet Club (an truly world class shooting facility) you could possibly arrange for several days of instruction by my friend, Jon Ogilvie. If interested, PM me and I will put you in touch with Jon. He is a internationally respected shotgun coach.

Posts: 872 | Location: S. E. Arizona | Registered: 01 February 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tanks
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all the suggestions. I will keep it in mind for the future.

I actually talked to Ron Dombrowski but he took a couple of days to get to me and I already had made arrangements with an instructor at St. George, UT.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alec Torres:
quote:
Originally posted by tanks:
quote:

If you could go to the Tucson Trap and Skeet Club (an truly world class shooting facility) you could possibly arrange for several days of instruction by my friend, Jon Ogilvie. If interested, PM me and I will put you in touch with Jon. He is a internationally respected shotgun coach.

I would be interested in this; I need help.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7570 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote