THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SHOTGUN FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Shotgunning    How much interest in participating in a raffle or a Spolar Loader
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How much interest in participating in a raffle or a Spolar Loader
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I guess I said most of it in the title. I have a youth shotgun shooting team and we are always trying to grow our endowment funds and I thought of obtaining a Spolar with all 4 gauges (if you are 12 ga only shooter, the sub gauge set ups are easily sold).

Just checking interest

Chic Worthing
"Life is Too Short To Hunt With An Ugly Gun"
http://webpages.charter.net/cworthing/

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'd be in for a ticket or maybe several.

"...I advise the gun. While this gives a moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprize, and independance to the mind. Games played with the ball and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be the constant companion of your walks." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 993 | Location: Wasilla, AK | Registered: 22 December 2002Reply With Quote