THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SHOTGUN FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Shotgunning    William, Larkin, Moore. Scottsdale, Az. Fine guns.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

William, Larkin, Moore. Scottsdale, Az. Fine guns.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Stopped by today to look around. They could not have been more professional, nor more accomodating.

Wonderful gun room. Absolutely wonderful.

Fine shotguns. Fine safari rifles.

You want to see it? They probably have it. And, they'll let you handle it.

Anyone in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area interested in fine shotguns should take the time to stop by and look around.

You can also enjoy their offerings each year at both DSC and SCI.

America, today, has too few truly fine gun rooms.

114-R10David

Posts: 1749 | Location: Prescott, Az | Registered: 30 January 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I spent way too much time there when I lived in Phoenix. They were easy to deal with and pretty open to horse-trading.

Posts: 244 | Location: Kansas City, Kansas | Registered: 16 September 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great people. I try to get in there everytime I am in Scottsdale

Posts: 30 | Location: Juneau Alaska | Registered: 08 August 2005Reply With Quote