THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SHOTGUN FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Shotgunning    Anyone heard of a 410 Pittsfield ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone heard of a 410 Pittsfield ?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I tried this last week in gunsmithing and got no responses so will try it here. Thanks, Mike
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A friend just bought out a small collection of firearms and in the mix was a single shot .410 shotgun with a brand name of PITTSFIELD on the receiver. I have never heard of them and have no info in any of my books. It is also marked Model WP on one side of the barrel and 410 12m/m choke on the other. It has what appears to be a matching 6 digit serial number on both the barrel and the action, so a few of them were made. We were just curious if anybody had any information they would share. Thanks, Mike

[ 07-31-2002, 05:25: Message edited by: mbk ]

Posts: 243 | Location: Kansas, USA | Registered: 12 March 2002Reply With Quote