THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SHOTGUN FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Shotgunning    Jas. R. Watson & Co London & Birmingham
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jas. R. Watson & Co London & Birmingham
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Bwana_500
posted
Can anyone tell me what a box lock SXS 12 gauge with 2-3/4 chambers from Jas. R. Watson & Co London & Birmingham would be good for?

I am not a shotgunner, so just dont know anything about a nice looking gun I found. Would appreciate any info people can share.

Posts: 425 | Location: Australia | Registered: 03 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You can use for most; bird shooting, recreational clays, etc

I’d use 21gr for clays and 28/30gr for birds

Posts: 600 | Location: England  | Registered: 07 June 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tomahawker
posted Hide Post
Shooting!!

Pheasants, Clays, grouse, pigeons, ducks, rats, cans, bottles, rabbits!!

Posts: 3452 | Registered: 27 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana_500
posted Hide Post
Okay, thanks. So sounds like its worth getting. I will go ask the seller for more info.

Posts: 425 | Location: Australia | Registered: 03 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Yes, it does sound like it's definitely worth getting. It would likely be a very sweet gun to hunt with! tu2