New
Find
Notify
Tools

AGC 12 ga SxS pistol
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Just saw this baby online, the Diablo, 12 ga SxS, blackpowder, break open with breachplug and shotgun primer, 6" barrel. Looks like fun if they even exist and you've got some strong wrists. Inquiring minds wonder if they are legit.
Best
Rick

DRSS

Posts: 707 | Location: Gulf coast SW Fla. USA | Registered: 21 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I highly doubt it.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Smokin Joe
posted Hide Post
I ordered one in January. After 2 months of B.S. by email, I canceled it today and bought a Pedersoli.
I think these guys are in the fraud business rather than the gun business.

Posts: 403 | Location: CA | Registered: 30 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Smokin Joe
posted Hide Post
https://thefiringline.com/foru...b652&t=600062&page=2

"OKAY HERES THE REAL GOODS. TIM GOW AND AMERICAN GUNCRAFT ARE FABRICATED USING YOUR "PURCHASE" AS THEIR INVESTMENT CAPITAL. NONE OF IT WAS REAL, now SOME of it is. BUT HE DID IT OFF OUR BACKS AND ADVERTISING USING PHOTOS< THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM.

Business Description
AGC Companies is located in Saint Paul, Minnesota. This organization primarily operates in the Business Services, nec business / industry within the Business Services sector. This organization has been operating for approximately a year. AGC Companies is estimated to generate $27,976 in annual revenues, and employs approximately 1 people at this single location."

Posts: 403 | Location: CA | Registered: 30 May 2005Reply With Quote