THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SHOTGUN FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Shotgunning    New Merkel 147EL 20 bore Photos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Merkel 147EL 20 bore Photos
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have been trying to get my FIL to go on one last shoot or hunt with me.

I just got him this 20 bore, 147EL. The L stands for upgrade wood. The action is hand engraved.

The gun was built in November, 2001. The chokes are full and modified, single trigger, straight wrist,26 3/4 inch barrels with 3 inch chambers.

It is being delivered with a nice leather breakdown case. Better pics when it gets here.

Pics:

https://www.gunbroker.com/Item/895368179

Posts: 10606 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Guys! We got the gun in and to my FIL today.

The gun is No. 2 of a matched pair!

I did not know this when I ordered it. We are going to bite the bullet and shoot our Merkels over the long weekend.

Posts: 10606 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
These are great guns. Enjoy it!

One of Us
posted Hide Post