THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SHOTGUN FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Shotgunning    Additional set of 32" 20 gauge barrels for a Browning Citori
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Additional set of 32" 20 gauge barrels for a Browning Citori
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have a custom engraved 20 gauge Browning Grand Lightning which I'm very proud of. It has 28" barrels which are great for a day of walked up birds but I'm also using it more and more for sporting clays and feel longer barrels will be better. I'd like a set of 32 inchers made.
Any suggestions as to how to go about getting a second set of barrels fitted would be much appreciated.

Posts: 151 | Location: Southern Africa | Registered: 30 June 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I see Browning makes a 32" bbl. 20 ga. Citori so you might see if they would fit a set to your gun. If not it would probably be cheaper to just buy a 2nd gun.
C.G.B.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for that. Will look into it.

Posts: 151 | Location: Southern Africa | Registered: 30 June 2013Reply With Quote