THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SHOTGUN FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Shotgunning    13 clays shot individually, under 2 seconds........
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

13 clays shot individually, under 2 seconds........
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
quote:
Records are meant to be broken. You better believe Raniero Testa believes that, as he sets out to beat an old record he himself set back in 2012 when he launched and shot 12/12 clay targets in 2.36 seconds before they hit the ground.

To beat the record, Raniero grabs hold of 13 clay targets and the new Winchester SX4 semiautomatic shotgun. He heaves the targets into the sky and destroys his old record, hitting all 13 targets in under 2 seconds – That’s some fine shooting, sir!

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Kyler Hamann
posted Hide Post
Video

Interesting choice to go to Italy to set a record with a Winchester. But that's impressive shooting.

Posts: 2503 | Location: Central Coast of CA | Registered: 10 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I need that many shots to shoot a dove....

Cool to watch.

Posts: 10094 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I need that many shots to shoot a dove....

LOLOLOL !

Posts: 20076 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
amazing that a auto scattergun can function that fast leave alone a guy that can hit things with it. i better stick with my single shots

Posts: 13439 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It takes me that long to pick up one target!

I liked the guy with the Buckmark umbrella.

Tom

Posts: 341 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 21 November 2014Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Holy crap, he's good!

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16306 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I kind of like the gun club building and grounds. tu2

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not to down play the shooting, but I have been told by several exhibition shooters that the perfect toss is the hard part. The separation of the clays has to be just right.

Posts: 711 | Location: Corrales, New Mexico | Registered: 03 February 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Interesting choice to go to Italy to set a record with a Winchester.

Maybe to do it in the homeland of the Italian shotgun manufacturer's like Beretta, Perazzi, etc? It is kind of in their face.

Glenn

one of us
Picture of Duckear
posted Hide Post
Herb FTW

With a pump, no less.

I wonder what he could do with a modern autoloader?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu9-D9KqR4k

Hunting: Exercising dominion over creation at 2800 fps.

Posts: 3099 | Location: Southern US | Registered: 21 July 2002Reply With Quote