Notify
Tools

My little Winchester
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
A model 36

Something different.

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Interesting.

I've heard of them, but never seen one!

Good luck finding more ammo for $4.95 a box Wink

Posts: 10578 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
Interesting.

I've heard of them, but never seen one!

Good luck finding more ammo for $4.95 a box Wink

I've been told the ammo is much more desirable than the little gun.

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Butch's Parlor Gun!

Posts: 20083 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Biebs:
Butch's Parlor Gun!

Going to a grandson as well as a 1873 Trap Door in 50-70.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I like that kind of stuff, you need to shoot at least one whitetail with it..Go for a head shot! dancing

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41820 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Atkinson:
I like that kind of stuff, you need to shoot at least one whitetail with it..Go for a head shot! dancing

I did shoot a white tailed rat.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I have one that was my Great Grandpa's in New Mexico territory. It's not in as good shape as yours. He had a general store with a dirt floor and shot it at rats getting into bags of grain.

Old Western Scrounger had ammo for it. Bought a bunch. But you can see the shot arc as it leaves the barrel.

My Grandma had a framed newspaper clipping in her house from when Pancho Villa raided her town. And she saw moon landings and personal computers before she died!

Posts: 1723 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 17 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

That Fiocchi would work as the original 2 boxes that I have are worth more than the little shotgun.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Butch,

Yes, sorry. You meant the vintage ammo is valuable, not that it's hard to find something shootable in the gun.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yup.