THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SHOTGUN FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Shotgunning    Looking for a Winchester Super X 1 Semi Auto
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a Winchester Super X 1 Semi Auto
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am looking for one of these older semi autos in 28 or 30 inch barrel. I would prefer a field gun in good shape. I have an A-5 Belgium, Light Twelve 28" modified, I would consider trading for the right gun.

Chic Worthing
"Life is Too Short To Hunt With An Ugly Gun"
http://webpages.charter.net/cworthing/

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I think I've got one in factory skeet, but IIRC it has 26 inch barrels but very decent wood for Win factory. I'd be willing to sell it, if I can find it. I literally haven't seen it for several years.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gatogordo, email or pm me and we can talk. I am hoping for a 28 or 30 but the barrels can be bought, although they are pricey.

Your gun storage sounds like mine. I have some that seem to get ignored also.

Chic Worthing
"Life is Too Short To Hunt With An Ugly Gun"
http://webpages.charter.net/cworthing/

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote