Find
Notify
Tools

Pulsar N960
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Anyone else grabbed one of these?

I bought the Rangefinding model and an additional IR torch and battery pack as a package deal. I'm hoping it'll be up to the task of chest shots on pigs with a 8x57 out to 200m.

So far I've had a chance to experience the joy of trying to sight it in during the day and have targets washed out with the sun behind my bench, and then when trying to adjust zero on a 50m range in the dark deleting my previous setting and starting from scratch killpc

Am I right that the N750 enabled you to pull up a the x & y coordinates of your zero so that you could record them without entering into the zero menu and running the risk of making unintended changes?

Does anyone know if there is any clear pattern on how long you have to push the controller button (3 seconds? 5 seconds?) to bring up the auxiliary X and alter an existing zero rather than start again?

Do the X & Y numbers actually equate to MoA? and hence can you adjust the shot say left an inch at 100y by watching the numbers rather than watching the X move across the target with the rifle in a vice?

Formerly Gun Barrel Ecologist

Posts: 324 | Location: Australia  | Registered: 04 May 2013Reply With Quote