New
Find
Notify
Tools

My wait has started, order placed
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I pulled the trigger on a suppressor. Ordered a Dead Air Nomad-30 for a 7.62. I'll be able to put it on a .223 AR-15, .260Rem bolt and .308 AR-10. Paired with my Pulsar Thermal, things are about to get really fun after dark.

Once I've begged and been granted forgiveness from the lady of the house, I'll order one for a 22LR and start life in the dog house again.

Posts: 472 | Location: Denton, Texas | Registered: 18 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The worst part is the waiting, but you were smart to get one can that you can use on multiple guns/calibers.

I have a Trashcan Panda also in .308 cal and I run it on a .308, .300 BO, 6.5 Creedmoor,and 5.56mm.

The most fun is with the sub-sonics in the .300 BO......sounds like a pellet gun.

Will be hog hunting myself this weekend with the .308 and thermal......now that's a hoot.

Posts: 222 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 April 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Well gsganzer, as long as your "hobby" doesn't interfere with the grocery money, she has no reason to complain; however, remember that this was written by a man. Wink

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of packrattusnongratus
posted Hide Post
I call the boss She Who Must Be Obeyed. Dad called her the War Department. You can tell the different eras. I could only do with the day/night scope. A thermal scope and a hand scanner seem to be the next. Thermal won't need a light attached. Be Well, Packy.

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Truly they don't think like us. I had a friend that tells when he was still in high school his mother bought him 2 new shirts, one red + one blue. The next morning he came down to breakfast wearing the new redshirt she bought him thinking it would make her feel good. She just looked at him + said, "You didn't like the blue one?"

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of packrattusnongratus
posted Hide Post
I guess he should have worn one inside the other. Be Well, Packy.

One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by packrattusnongratus:
I call the boss She Who Must Be Obeyed. Dad called her the War Department. You can tell the different eras. I could only do with the day/night scope. A thermal scope and a hand scanner seem to be the next. Thermal won't need a light attached. Be Well, Packy.

I call her the old lady or the hand brake. She is 37 (I think she is probably older than that, but I am not sure because she doesn't really age).

Posts: 7763 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote