THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM NIGHT VISION AND SILENCER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Nightvision And Silencers    MOA NEF Handi Rifle 300BLK (suppressed)

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MOA NEF Handi Rifle 300BLK (suppressed)
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Matt Norman
posted
This is an ACC Handi-Rifles purchased from CDNN. Didn't like the youth stock so replaced it with a factory full length version with the higher comb. In Talley one piece mounts a Redfield 3x9-52 Revenge was mounted to take advantage of the high mounting required to clear the hammer. Trigger pull is marginal, breaking at slightly under six pounds.

Nosler Custom Competition 220 gr CC factory subsonic ammo has proved to shoot the best.

Today I shot two groups; first was ~2.5" high slightly left but under an inch. Wanting it dead on at 100 yards I made some sight adjustments and shot another group under an inch. Am very pleased with this!

Posts: 3276 | Location: Western Slope Colorado, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
very cool!

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38460 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I've got a similar setup (different suppressor) but I haven't even fired it (I use an AR-15 platform instead). Confused

I think I'm going to break it out and see how it shoots.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote