New
Find
Notify
Tools

ATF processing time
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I received word yesterday that my tax stamp has arrived at my dealer...364 days after the application was submitted. Crappy government service, but, the lady told me she also received one that had been submitted only 34 days ago. Not much consistency.

Karl Evans

Posts: 2743 | Location: Emhouse, Tx | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Individual Form 1s and Form 4s are breezing through, while those on Trusts (even single-party), Corporations, and LLCs are dragging on and on.

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I'm sure you're right. Trusts, + LLCs give you some protection; I guess they don't like that.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Addendum: the closer we get to the election, everything is bound to change. Case in point; when Clinton was to assume office after Bush + I still had my FFL I called ATF on a couple of questions, to which they told me, "Just wait, everything is going to change in the next few days. No old rules apply."

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
my trust took over 300 days

Posts: 1532 | Location: south of austin texas | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Buglemintoday
posted Hide Post
Friend got his 5 suppressors the other day. Single form 9 months

"Let me start off with two words: Made in America"

Posts: 3315 | Location: Permian Basin | Registered: 16 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Matt Norman
posted Hide Post
My single form paperwork came back taking about 10 months. Wanted to pick it up today (March 20) and planned on making the 325 mile round trip to get it. The dealer told me I'd have to make 2 trips as I couldn't take it home on the first trip over as NICS checks are delayed 3 days.

Posts: 3276 | Location: Western Slope Colorado, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote