Find
Notify
Tools

New thermal binos
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Kanec
posted
Anyone has any info/experience with differences on Pulsar and ATN newest binoculars?
Recommendations?

Posts: 201 | Location: Heart of Europe where East meets the West | Registered: 19 January 2023Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I bought the Pulsar at the Dallas Safari Show.

I really like them. In reality, they're just a monocular with a second view screen for the other eye. But they are a lot more natural to look through then a monocular and with the built in rangefinder, just like a set of daytime range finding bino's.

You might also look at N-Vision, they have a decent set too.
I find my brain interpreting what it see's, quicker when viewed with 2 eyes. Which works really well for spot n' stalk for pigs.

Posts: 475 | Location: Denton, Texas | Registered: 18 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm a Pulsar guy all the way.
I don't own but have used my buddy's Pulsar binos many time and they're wonderful. Spendy but wonderful!

Zeke

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZekeShikar:
I don't own but have used my buddy's Pulsar binos many time and they're wonderful. Spendy but wonderful!

Zeke

I'm a Pulsar guy too, but I find myself struggling with upgrading my Pulsar Trail XQ50 to a 640 x 480 and I'm considering jumping ship to a N-Vision X38. I'm still on the fence about a Pulsar Thermion 2 XP50 Pro, but I'm starting to lean towards the N-Vision. I wish I could get some field time with both.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gsganzer:
quote:

Zeke

I'm a Pulsar guy too, but I find myself struggling with upgrading my Pulsar Trail XQ50 to a 640 x 480 and I'm considering jumping ship to a N-Vision X38. I'm still on the fence about a Pulsar Thermion 2 XP50 Pro, but I'm starting to lean towards the N-Vision. I wish I could get some field time with both.

N-vision is really good, and their latest releases were outstanding, but I'm sticking to my Pulsar(as I've been doing for last decade Big Grin ) Went to pick up some sports equipments from https://rununited.com/sport-equipment/ and ended up stopping at a hunting store that had XP50 on huge sale. Picked up a spare one Big Grin ( my wallet's been tanking this summer so far)

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VinceJ:
quote:
Originally posted by gsganzer:
quote:

Zeke

N-vision is really good, and their latest releases were outstanding, but I'm sticking to my Pulsar(as I've been doing for last decade Big Grin )

I ended up upgrading to the Pulsar Thermion 2 XP50 Pro. No regrets. I broke it in this past week with 2 pigs. The wife was sitting with me and watched it stream on my iphone.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Pulsar beats ATN and not by a little bit. I have both.

Posts: 11929 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
Seen the new pulsar that has combo NV and thermal
Thanks for your comments guys

Nothing like standing over your own kill

Posts: 617 | Location: Wherever hunting is good and Go Trump | Registered: 17 June 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
Thor 5 ATN looks good
Any comments?

Nothing like standing over your own kill

Posts: 617 | Location: Wherever hunting is good and Go Trump | Registered: 17 June 2023Reply With Quote