Find
Notify
Tools

416 Weatherby
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted
Does anyone have a 416 Weatherby round that they would trade? What do you need?

Posts: 8344 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have one. (dummie)
I can ship that to you, and I'm missing the 378 Weatherby if you can get me that one??
Or something else. You can see at the "reloading" page, at the tread "The "pain in the ass" collector is back". There you'll see what I have. I keep that page updated at all time. Everything's not listed is interresting!!
Take contact if you're interrested. [Wink]

arild.stoen@dexion.com

Posts: 736 | Location: In the deep Norwegian woods. | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
With Norwegian stamps on the package? [Smile] I also collect stamps. check your email.

Posts: 8344 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry, Bear claw, but I dont have the package.
I just have one 416 Wby case I dont need. [Wink] (actually I have two, but I'll keep one for myself)
It's quite funny though, making them in Sweden, shipping them over to Weatherby, and then shipping them back to Norway. No doubt why they are expencive though!! [Eek!]
I'm a 460 Wby shooter myself, but I've never bought a factory round yet. Just handloading my own shots. [Big Grin]

Posts: 736 | Location: In the deep Norwegian woods. | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
I meant the package, envelope, container; what ever you send the round in. I didn't mean a box of ammo. [Smile] By the way, your "package" will leave for Norway monday.

<458Wby>
posted
Your 416 wby leaves Norway to, on monday. If I have recieved your adress.
(You see, I have my e-mails at work.)
But I'll bring the cartridge, and send it as soon as I have your adress.
I'll let you know as soon as it arrives. [Wink]

one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
The email will not go through for some reason.

Doug Humbarger
602 Comfort Lane
Jennings, Louisiana 70546

one of us
posted Hide Post
A 416 Weatherby mag. is on it's way!!!
Take good care of it! [Wink]

one of us
posted Hide Post
Hello Doug.
Yesterday I recieved 3 cartridges from you. [Big Grin]
My god, they where shiny and nice looking!! [Eek!]
How do get'em that shiny??
I'm affraid the 416 case from me Is'nt that shiny.
Just to sheck that I'm right:
1. 280 Ackley Improved.
2. 338/06 Ackley Improved.
3. 30/350 Remington Mag. (??)

I quite sertain about the first 2 but, but not so sure about the last one. [Confused]

one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
460 I spin them in a drill press while rubbing with OOOO (Very Fine) steel wool. The last one is a .30x350. I received the 416 today. It is as shiny as the others now. [Big Grin] Thanks.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Niiice!! [Wink]
Enjoy your 416, I know I will enjoy mine! [Big Grin]