New
Find
Notify
Tools

22 boxes
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Some of you may have seen this, but if not, there is a site that shows most examples of 22 boxes; a sort of online museum. http://22box-id.com/

One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
Tony Dunn was about one of the nicest guys I have ever met. Very knowledgeable on .22 packets , and cartridges in general , and this is a carry-on from his excellant book on .22 packets of the world.

A tribute to the folk who have kept Tony's work going after his unfortunately too-early death.

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4454 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
if there IS any truth to that old saying, it would go a long way towards explaining why you are such a boob here!

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
Me , Rich ?

Care to elaborate ?

Posts: 4454 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
I've pondered Mr Idaho Sharpshooters comments for the previous day , and I really have to say that being called a boob by someone of Rich's outstanding ability can only be a compliment . Thanks Rich , always nice to be recognised by someone so obviously well practiced in the art of looking in the mirror.

I offered you the opportunity to elaborate and you ignored it so I guess I shall just have to keep on keeping on .

By the way - this is the Cartridge forum , not the Political or Miscellaneous forum . I dont see what possible benefit to the original posting your contribution had.