Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a 416
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of cal30 1906
posted
Looking for a 416 Hoffman and a 416 Taylor for my collection.

Let me know.

Cal30

If it cant be Grown it has to be Mined! Devoted member of Newmont mining company Underground Mine rescue team. Carlin East,Deep Star ,Leeville,Deep Post ,Chukar and now Exodus Where next? Pete Bajo to train newbies on long hole stoping and proper blasting techniques.
Back to Exodus mine again learning teaching and operating autonomous loaders in the underground. Bringing everyday life to most individuals 8' at a time!

Posts: 3066 | Location: Northern Nevada & Northern Idaho | Registered: 09 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I own a .416 Taylor but all mine are reformed .338 Win Mag or .458 win mag brass. I hope to to get some proper head stamp brass in the near future. If you are interested in one of mine in .338 or .458 head stamp let me know. Regards Scott Marx.

Posts: 66 | Location: Wasilla, Alaska | Registered: 07 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal30 1906
posted Hide Post
Alaska one

Thanks for your reply Scott.

I have actually acquired a 416 Taylor since my original post.

Thank you for your offer it is much appreciated.

Cal30

If it cant be Grown it has to be Mined! Devoted member of Newmont mining company Underground Mine rescue team. Carlin East,Deep Star ,Leeville,Deep Post ,Chukar and now Exodus Where next? Pete Bajo to train newbies on long hole stoping and proper blasting techniques.
Back to Exodus mine again learning teaching and operating autonomous loaders in the underground. Bringing everyday life to most individuals 8' at a time!

Posts: 3066 | Location: Northern Nevada & Northern Idaho | Registered: 09 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My pleasure,happy hunting.

Posts: 66 | Location: Wasilla, Alaska | Registered: 07 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
Cal, I have a 416 Hoffman. Where do you live in Nevada? I'm heading through Nevada soon for my elk hunt in 231. I could bring one along for you if you're out near Ely, Pioche or any of those towns.

PM me with details if you'd like.

Posts: 3833 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote