New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for shooting buddy(s)
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have a confession to make. I love to shoot. I mean I love the sounds, the smells, the feel of the rifle against my cheek, and yes, I even love the recoil. I have a collection of shells from the different guns I have fired and would like some help in getting it expanded. I am in the Navy so just because I don't live near you now doesn't mean I won't ever be near you. I am from Oklahoma and have family in TX and AK. I would really like to add some of the really big rounds to my collection. Right now the only real thumpers I have in my collection are the .404 Jeffery and the .375 H&H Mag. In pistol I have most of the large rounds except for the .500 S&W and the Linebaugh offerings. I have read many safari hunting books, love Capstick and Hemingway, and can hardly wait to get over there myself. In the meantime I would love to find as many people as I can that share my insanity and would like to get together and shoot. I have just about all of the common rounds, and many uncommon ones. But I don't mind repeating. I am willing to help share the cost of any shooting, especially of the larger rounds. I have several guns that I will reciprocate with. Anyone that comes to shoot can fire my .30-'06, .308, .338 win mag, .45 ACP and the thumper of the pistols the .454 Casull. Anyway enough talking. Please contact me if you also love to shoot. I would love to talk guns, golf, planes, and anything Navy. Thank you for your time and God Bless.

Posts: 37 | Location: Groton, CT | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote