New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lame cartridge collection, please help
 Login/Join

<Dave_Couch>
posted
Hello all! I have a small and pretty lame cartridge collection. Mostly stuff that I have picked up while shooting in the "woods" or at various ranges. While I can not pay huge amounts of $$ and do not have anything cool to trade I am wondering if anyone has some extra cartridges that I can get... So far my pistol/revolver collection is ok but I am interested in various rifle cartridges. I have the more common types, but in mostly current calibers. Let me know if you have anything to part with and I guess we can haggle over the price/shipping...

Thanks in advance!
Dave Couch
Denver CO area.

<thender>
posted
What exactly are you looking for? I could set you up with a few 45-70, 30-06, 30-40 Krag, 303 Savage, 8mm Mauser, 308 Winchester, 7.65 Argentine, 43 Egyptian, 35 Remington..... Depends on how many you want and what variations you want. We could work out a low end deal from any where at the $50.00 mark on up to the $200.00 mark..... But I do have a lot of .25 cent and .50 cent fodder laying around..... e-mail me at "thender@shenessex.heartland.net" and we can see what exactly you are looking for and what your pocket book can handle. I understand all about money constraights... Thats why I allways try and stay below what the auctions are showing for realized prices and below retail sales for my region..... [Cool]

posted Hide Post
dave
send me your want list.
i have over one thousand collector cartridges for sale or trade.

Posts: 15 | Location: wallace,ne,usa | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bigbore50ak
posted Hide Post
only thing ive got that hard to come bye is 50 alaskan and its head stamped that to. i also have 348 win witch is what 50 ak is made from. feel free to email me. jason bigbore50ak@aol.com
i also have 357 max to then regular stuff

Posts: 142 | Location: indiana | Registered: 24 August 2002Reply With Quote
<Dave_Couch>
posted
Oops sorry about not responding, been swamped for the last two days after the holiday shutdown. I will post a spreadsheet of what I have later this weekend and we can compare notes.

Thanks in Advance
Dave Couch