New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need Empty 300 H&H box
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I looking for an empty Remington 300 H&H cartridge box just to take a picture of to use in a story.

Or even a box with some ammo in it. Please let me know what you might have laying around.

Terry Blauwkamp
AR # 111

Remember, forgivness is easier to get than permission.

Posts: 3991 | Location: Hudsonville MI USA | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Terry, I have a bunch... HSN, Norma, Custom Ammunition LLC, some old Kynoch, but not Remington.

Posts: 20076 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
l. I looked back in OLD posts and found that in 2000 I sold a whole bunch of that stuff I thought I'd never have use for again.

Remember, forgivness is easier to get than permission.

Posts: 3991 | Location: Hudsonville MI USA | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's the absolute surest way to find a SCREAMING deal on a rifle...sell all the ammo and dies for a caliber that your haven't had in years :-)

Posts: 20076 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Perhaps of some help. ( I own three 300 Supers)

The two Winchester/Westerns are the rarest and most valuable.

The Remingtons are way cool because the head stamp says "300 Magnum" dating back to when there was no other (never needed to be!)

Posts: 801 | Location: Pinedale WY USA & Key West FL USA | Registered: 04 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great looking Western Box...
like the way the scary bear is waving at you

Posts: 1609 | Location: Vermont | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote