New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a 35 Newton cartridge
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I'm looking to add a 35 Newton cartridge to my collection. I do not want one with a split neck or an empty case. Looking for one live round in good condition. Have several collectable cartridges to trade or sell if you are interested. Please contact me at jads@citlink.net

Sendaro

Posts: 259 | Location: up state New York USA | Registered: 25 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 333_OKH
posted Hide Post
I have two but I think they are with slug no powder. I will check. Hell of a big cartridge.

Posts: 3284 | Location: Mountains of Northern California | Registered: 22 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
333_OKH, Are they head stamped as 35 Newton? I don't mind the no powder if they are a dummy but would want head stamp, live primer and org. bullet loaded as a live round would be. Are you interested in selling one or a trade. I have some org 219 Donaldson Wasp cartridges that were Harvey Donaldson's personal cartridges. Please advise.
thanks, Sendaro

Posts: 259 | Location: up state New York USA | Registered: 25 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I lucked out and got 3 35 Newton cartridges. One is an empty and the other 2 both factory loads.

Sendaro