Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for old American wildcat cases.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Lakelander
posted
I'm looking for old American wildcat cases like the Gibbs, Mashburns, OKH's, Dubiels', AI's and wildcats based on the .30-40 case.

Never argue with idiots, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Posts: 182 | Location: Nord-Trøndelag-Norway | Registered: 20 July 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have a few of the 219 Donaldson Wasp cartridges that were given to me by Harvey back in the 1960s. Interested? I also have a 6MM Magnum wildcat cartridge that is mentioned in Wallacks Book Modern Accuracy. I live between where Harvey Donaldson and Bob Wallack lived. The 6MM Magnum cartridge was featured in an article I wrote a few years back that appeared in Precision Shooting mag.

Posts: 259 | Location: up state New York USA | Registered: 25 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
22-3000 from Griffin & Howe?

Posts: 20082 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
Ed Reynolds is the man for wildcats . cant find his email but someone will come up with it - he posts here occassionally too.

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4455 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote