Find
Notify
Tools

30-06 cases
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of mousegun
posted
I was going through a pile of brass and came across some cases that I thought to be somewhat unique. I've got some that are headstamped SEARS and a couple stamped S&W. I doubt they are worth anything, but was wondering how long ago Sears and Smith and Wesson manufactured loaded ammo. If any cart. collectors are interested, I will be willing to send them to you, other-wise I'll just load them and shoot em in my 1919a4.

------------------------------------
Originally posted by BART185

I've had another member on this board post an aireal photograph of my neighborhood,post my wifes name,dig up old ads on GunsAmerica,call me out on everything that I posted. Hell,obmuteR told me to FIST MYSELF. But you are the biggest jackass that I've seen yet, on this board!
--------------------------------------

-Ratboy

Posts: 194 | Location: Copperhead Road | Registered: 11 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sears and S&W didn't make the ammo, they had it made for them (private lable).

Posts: 2124 | Location: Whittemore, MI, USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Iconoclast
posted Hide Post
mg - load 'em & shoot 'em with a clear conscience. The loaded rounds are worth a small premium, perhaps . . . the brass is simply brass.

Posts: 219 | Location: NH, USA | Registered: 12 May 2002Reply With Quote