Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For Sale
 Login/Join

posted
In the 1960-70's I collected cartridges and, after discovering them once again in storage I had them mounted on beautiful custom made walnut shelving. I have approximately 900 metallic cartridges with labels mounted in this fashion. I also have nearly 1,000 metallic wildcat and unique cartridges from my days when I was writing for Rifle and Precision Shooting magazines ( 22-378, 5.6 x 50R mag, 22--6mm-6.5/284, 22 CHeetah, 308 Baer etc.)
In talking with serious collectors I find most simply do not have the wall space to mount these cartridges on their walls and I do not wish to remove the cartridges to sell them. You may receive an inventory of all these cartridges by sending me a message to my email. Serious contacts only, please. , I would be willing to deliver to any reasonable distance for the cost of fuel.
genandlinda@qwest.net

Thank You

Posts: 7 | Location: seattle, wa | Registered: 09 May 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Please send the inventory & price of your cartridge collection & a picture of the shelveing & mounting would also be helpful.
thanks
m4220

Posts: 217 | Location: US | Registered: 15 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal30 1906
posted Hide Post
Gene,

If I were you to get the most of your money I would reseach where the next cartridge show is at and haul them to it.I am sure you are looking at 5.00-? for propper head stamps.
I used to go to one in Coeur d'alene Id.

Last I heard they quit having it... But it was a very good show.

Cal30

If it cant be Grown it has to be Mined! Devoted member of Newmont mining company Underground Mine rescue team. Carlin East,Deep Star ,Leeville,Deep Post ,Chukar and now Exodus Where next? Pete Bajo to train newbies on long hole stoping and proper blasting techniques.
Back to Exodus mine again learning teaching and operating autonomous loaders in the underground. Bringing everyday life to most individuals 8' at a time!

Posts: 3066 | Location: Northern Nevada & Northern Idaho | Registered: 09 April 2005Reply With Quote