Find
Notify
Tools

Collecting
 Login/Join

<paal>
posted
Hello every1.

Are there anybody out there, who wants to help a new "cartridge collector".

I was thinking of only rifle cartridge's, both regular and wildcat's.

Thank you!

Please mail me, for my addres.

one of us
Picture of CZ 550
posted Hide Post
I'll send a few your way if I can, not sure of how though, or if its legal to ship ammo overseas. I f you know please tell me and we'll work out something.
Andy

Posts: 477 | Location: Olyphant Pennsylvania | Registered: 05 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have sent cartridges to Norway in the past----

Gun Powder and LIVE primers canNOT be sent through the United States mail system, within, out of, or into the states.

Per the recipient in Norway, loaded rounds cannot be sent into Norway---they must have the powder and primers removed/deactivated.

Within the 48 contiguous states of the USofA, loaded rounds can be shipped via UPS or FedeX. I do not know if these shippers will carry loaded rounds overseas. Part of the problem is the prohibition of shipping hazardous material via air.

the_captn

Posts: 238 | Location: earth | Registered: 03 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Iconoclast
posted Hide Post
paal, welcome to the nut house of cartridge collecting! Suggest you look into the European Cartridge Collectors Association. I know some of your countrymen belong. Likely it will be easier for you to obtain specimens from such sources than from the US. It's stupid, but government bureaucrats in most of the world treat cartridge collectors as though they were terrorists or black market arms dealers.

Posts: 219 | Location: NH, USA | Registered: 12 May 2002Reply With Quote
<paal>
posted
CZ550

You got mail.....