Find
Notify
Tools

.500 Jeffery Cartridge
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Pez
posted
Looking for a .500 Jeffery cartridge to add to my collection. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Posts: 229 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 09 August 2011Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Try the British Cartridges at colcart.com. There were 500 Jeffrey listed last time I looked.

Posts: 20 | Location: SD | Registered: 08 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Pez
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Anderson:
Try the British Cartridges at colcart.com. There were 500 Jeffrey listed last time I looked.

Thanks very much! never heard of that website so i'll check it out right now. i checked ammo-one but they don't have any 500 Jeffery cartridges right now. Thanks again, because i may use that website for more than just the 500 Jeffery cartridge since there are quite a few other cartridges i want.

Posts: 229 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 09 August 2011Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I have got a lot of cartridges from Gary. I put together a British Big Bore Collection from 375 thru 600 and 4 Bore. I was very fortunate to get an original 577 REWA from Gary. I am looking for a 577 x 3 1/4 full nitro, but haven't had any luck. Glad to help you.

Posts: 20 | Location: SD | Registered: 08 August 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pez:
I checked ammo-one but they don't have any 500 Jeffery cartridges right now. Thanks again, because i may use that website for more than just the 500 Jeffery cartridge since there are quite a few other cartridges i want.

Ref Ammo-One
Dave only lists those he has larger quantities of, and he runs behind on updating his website. For those "common" cartridges that he shows as "out of stock / looking to buy", your better off asking him if he has 1 available.

Posts: 2124 | Location: Whittemore, MI, USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Pez
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tailgunner:
quote:
Originally posted by Pez:
I checked ammo-one but they don't have any 500 Jeffery cartridges right now. Thanks again, because i may use that website for more than just the 500 Jeffery cartridge since there are quite a few other cartridges i want.

Ref Ammo-One
Dave only lists those he has larger quantities of, and he runs behind on updating his website. For those "common" cartridges that he shows as "out of stock / looking to buy", your better off asking him if he has 1 available.

thanks very much. i'll send him an email.