THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CARTRIDGE COLLECTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Cartridge Collecting    Looking for Steelhead cases from O'Connor Rifle products?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for Steelhead cases from O'Connor Rifle products?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Over 20 years ago I bought a large number of these cases and formed them up for 458 WM, 375 H&H, 300 WM, .270, and .250 Savage. Some how I managed to let the Mag. steel heads out of my grasp. I have the brass formed in .300 WM and NO STAINLESS STEEL HEADS. If anyone out there has the steel head I would like to talk with you. I don't need many, but I have only got 1 head and 70+ never fired brass cases
This was an interesxting concept. I got some unreal volicitys out of those with the .300. Fun, but very expensive.I also have completed units in .250 Savage abd ,270 Win that are for sale

"La vida no vale nada sin El Honor"
Winggunner
SCV, MOS&B

Posts: 214 | Location: Pickens, SC GOD's UpCountry | Registered: 07 March 2006Reply With Quote