THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CARTRIDGE COLLECTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Cartridge Collecting    45-75 brass,and winchester loading tool and matching bullet mould
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

45-75 brass,and winchester loading tool and matching bullet mould
 Login/Join

posted
I have not found to many people that have heard of the 45-75 but I bet some of you have.Iwas looking to sell the stuff last year but could not find anyone knowlegable enought to let me know what the value might be.any help here? thanks Jon

Posts: 23 | Location: clinton In USA | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Iconoclast
posted Hide Post
Worth depends mightily on exactly what you have and its condition. Can you provide greater detail?

Posts: 219 | Location: NH, USA | Registered: 12 May 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I dont really know any thing about them.they have a patt. date of sept 14 1880 they are in good shape.the mould does not look like it has been used.the reloader shows some slight use.and I have about 60 rounds of brass.I wouuld be more than happy to e-mail you a pic if that would help.

Posts: 23 | Location: clinton In USA | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Iconoclast
posted Hide Post
If you want to shoot me an email via the msg icon (don't know if you can attach a pic), I can contact you w/ and addy to which you can send the pix & I may be able to help you. .45-75 is not *that* exotic, really . . . very surprised you saw no interest.

Posts: 219 | Location: NH, USA | Registered: 12 May 2002Reply With Quote