New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rare Calibers Coming
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I'm going through years worth of accumulated gun-related supplies, and will be offering some cartridges that are quite unusual. I'll post when complete, but so far:

350 Griffin & Howe Magnum (proprietary G&H cartridge)
275 H&H Magnum
375 Hoffman Magnum (Hoffman Arms proprietary caliber)
450 NE #2
22R Lovell, or 22-3,000
2" Eley 12ga Shotgun
22 K Hornet
219 Zipper, regular and 40 degree improved

Posts: 20076 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Game Hunter
posted Hide Post
I am interested in any and all of these for my collection.

Keith O'Neal
Trophy Collectors Consultants
Po Box 3908
Oxford, AL. 36203
256-310-4424
TCChunts@gmail.com

All of your desires can be found on the other side of your fears.

Posts: 490 | Location: Oxford, AL. | Registered: 24 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Dom
posted Hide Post
If you have multiples I would also be interested, Waidmannsheil, Dom.

-------- There are those who only reload so they can shoot, and then there are those who only shoot so they can reload. I belong to the first group. Dom ---------

Posts: 728 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 15 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Keith, I forgot all about this post, but still have the cartridges. I'll make a list today. Dom, might be a problem shipping live rounds to Europe.

Posts: 20076 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Dom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Biebs:
Keith, I forgot all about this post, but still have the cartridges. I'll make a list today. Dom, might be a problem shipping live rounds to Europe.

Not a problem Biebs, you're right there. I spent many many hours pulling bullets, dumping powder, punching primers to get my collection where it is at so I can someday ship it with my HHG. But thanks for the offer, Dom.

-------- There are those who only reload so they can shoot, and then there are those who only shoot so they can reload. I belong to the first group. Dom ---------

Posts: 728 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 15 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal30 1906
posted Hide Post
quote:
350 Griffin & Howe Magnum (proprietary G&H cartridge)
275 H&H Magnum
375 Hoffman Magnum (Hoffman Arms proprietary caliber)
450 NE #2
22R Lovell, or 22-3,000
2" Eley 12ga Shotgun
22 K Hornet
219 Zipper, regular and 40 degree improved

I would be interested in 1 of each if possible.

Cal30

If it cant be Grown it has to be Mined! Devoted member of Newmont mining company Underground Mine rescue team. Carlin East,Deep Star ,Leeville,Deep Post ,Chukar and now Exodus Where next? Pete Bajo to train newbies on long hole stoping and proper blasting techniques.
Back to Exodus mine again learning teaching and operating autonomous loaders in the underground. Bringing everyday life to most individuals 8' at a time!

Posts: 3066 | Location: Northern Nevada & Northern Idaho | Registered: 09 April 2005Reply With Quote