Find
Notify
Tools

favorite places to buy online?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of CZ 550
posted
Could you guys give me some of your favorite places to buy cartridges online? I'm especially interested in getting one or two rounds of 577 tyrannosaur. Thanks

[ 10-16-2002, 19:19: Message edited by: CZ 550 ]

Posts: 477 | Location: Olyphant Pennsylvania | Registered: 05 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BER007
posted Hide Post
CZ 550,

The best way I have found to get some A-Square cartridges, is to contact big A-Square dealers close to where you live. They can sell loaded rounds per item at very good price.

As A-Square is back in business, I suggest to you to contact it shortly. Just my 2 cents.

http://www.a-squarecompany.com/

Posts: 831 | Location: BELGIUM | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
you could try WWW.Gunbroker.com or WWW.Auctionarms.com for collector and shooting ammo. I havent seen any of the Tyrannosaus cartridges on offer but plenty of other interesting goodies are listed. Failing that try using search engines or just type in the name of the company you want and see what turns up.

Posts: 4456 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of CZ 550
posted Hide Post
No A-Square dealers near me and none listed on the sight. I tried to contact them at several times today and no one answered the phone. Glad to see that nothing's changed since the last time I dealt with them. [Mad] Thanks for the advice anyway though.

Posts: 477 | Location: Olyphant Pennsylvania | Registered: 05 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
What number did you try? I've had no trouble getting in touch with them at 502-255-3021. I know the number is changing soon but don't know to what.

Posts: 152 | Location: Carlisle. PA | Registered: 25 September 2002Reply With Quote