Find
Notify
Tools

Bullet Display Boards
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of dukxdog
posted
Does anyone else here collect Bullet manufacturer display boards? I have Speer, Hornady Sierra, Nosler, Winchester and Norma boards.

GOA Life Member
NRA Benefactor Member
Life Member Dallas Safari Club
Westley Richards 450 NE 3 1/4"

Posts: 860 | Location: Idaho/Wyoming/South Dakota | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bigbird34
posted Hide Post
I have 7 of the speer bullet boards ....I believe I need to collect 4 more to have them "all"....Want to sell your idaho board ???

The speer bullet boards are wonderfull works of art ....

BB34

Posts: 126 | Location: Vermont | Registered: 16 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dukxdog
posted Hide Post
There are actually 16 Speer bullet boards and one cartridge board in the series starting in 1958. I have collected all but one so far and I'm not sure that I will ever find that after research. I have some duplicates of a few one being the Idaho Centennial board.

Posts: 860 | Location: Idaho/Wyoming/South Dakota | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had 3 real old, 2 Sierra and Speer, boards and my wife surprised me by cuting the centers out and reframing them for my birthday. They went from being worth about $800 to zip. She got mad when I told her what I was going to do with her two Thomas Kinkade pictures some day.

Posts: 538 | Location: North of LA, Peoples Rep. of Calif | Registered: 27 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a Speer bullet board from 1971, I believe. It is the one with a steam locomotive on it. If anyone is interested, PM me with an offer.

465H&H

Posts: 5686 | Location: Nampa, Idaho | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have an old Hornaday board from the 1970's. It is pretty cool.

Posts: 10124 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote