Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How many items are in your collection?
 Login/Join

posted
Ive got 150+ things in my collection rangin from .17 to .72. Not much of a collection compared to y'alls Im guessing [Big Grin] But Ive got a fair sized amount of rare stuff.

Posts: 5 | Location: Charleston Tennessee | Registered: 06 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
One of the interesting things about cartridge collections is that no matter how large your own accumulation is , the other guy always has something in his selection that you dont .

My own pile of assorted stuff runs to several thousands - over 1000 .22 packets alone - and I dont consider that I have a large collection by leading standards . What I do state quite plainly is that I enjoy my collecting , and that would be the case if I had twenty cartridges or 20,000.

Keep up the good work. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 4456 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
At this moment, i have 454 different calibers (from .14-221 Walker to 15cm S.I.G. 33) in my collection.

Posts: 16 | Location: Dunakeszi, Hungary | Registered: 23 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Many years ago when I was deep into cartridge collecting, an older and wiser person told me I would be smarter to buy one 10-dollar cartridge than 10 one-dollar cartridges.

Quality is much better than quantity, he said. And he was right. I had many specimens at one time, and I treasured the rare ones over all others.

Posts: 26 | Location: Tekamah, Nebr. | Registered: 26 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have close to 260. There are a few that I've been looking for: Kolibri cartridges, 22 BR Rem, 7mm STE.

Posts: 35 | Location: BC | Registered: 19 September 2003Reply With Quote